[FM Discuss] fm faq

Tomi Toivio tomi at flossmanuals.net
Wed Sep 23 08:50:13 PDT 2009

Hello,

I should translate some of this into Finnish tomorrow since we have to make
a Finnish FAQ. There are some questions that are not in the English FAQ
though. One question that was asked frequently by Linux documentation people
was: "Why do you use GPL instead of Creative Commons?"

Here is an update about what is going on in Finland: we have the Finnish
site up and six manuals have been translated. Next we are going to send a
press release and participate in events like FinHack, OpenMind, and
Alternative Party. We should now go ahead with arranging some workshops and
translation sprints and start to build a network of users.

Best Regards
Tomi Toivio
Open Source Coordinator
http://fi.flossmanuals.net/