[FM Discuss] Free Software Foundation collaboration

Andy Oram andyo at oreilly.com
Sun Aug 15 11:56:52 PDT 2010

A couple weeks ago I posted an idea from FSF that sounded like a good candidate for a sprint. I didn't hear anything back, and that made me realize that I don't know what the procedure is for such proposals (if there is any procedure). Should I just write to Adam and put him in touch with FSF? Should I ask an advisory board? Am I on the advisory board?

We have a precedent, because FM and FSF collaborated on Introduction to the Command Line. So this project would be similar, except maybe done outside of the FSF conference.

Andy