[FM Discuss] how to show off booki?

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Tue Aug 17 05:36:19 PDT 2010

hi,

I just had a very interesting chat about finding potential funding for
FLOSS Manuals and Booki. One question that came up was - how do we show
people Booki in action so that funders would 'get it'?

A suggestion was to log in while a Book Sprint was in action but this is
obviously a little tricky since it would require either a good deal of
logistics or luck to make sure a sprint was happening at the right
moment.

The next 'obvious' proposal was to make a movie.

Does anyone on the list have any other ideas? Also, if we did make a
movie, is there anyone that would help with this and what would a movie
like this look like? Any ideas?

Founder FLOSS Manuals &
Booki Project Manager

Contact Information