[FM Discuss] [Booki Blog] Booki Book Sprint #1

admin adam at flossmanuals.net
Tue Aug 17 22:26:57 PDT 2010

Booki Blog has posted a new item, 'Booki Book Sprint #1'

In January of this year the Booki team gathered a small group of people
together in Berlin to embark on the first ever Book Sprint using Booki. A Book
Sprint is a rapid development method we have developed to write books in 2-5
days(!). This method was pioneered with FLOSS Manuals and we were keen [...]

You may view the latest post at
http://blog.booki.cc/?p=84

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
admin
adam at flossmanuals.net