[FM Discuss] Please republish "About The Authors" chapter of Make Your Own Sugar Activities!

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Sun Aug 22 09:32:29 PDT 2010

This copy is our first proof/test copy. I've set it to "private access" in
Lulu just now.

James, I'll address the interior PDF issues with CSS. I need to parse
through your email carefully to ensure we can create a suitable PDF, which
I'll need you to proof before sending through a print again. Anything you
can catch before sending to print saves the cost of printing.

The cover I'd like to understand the licensing issues better. If the cover
is licensed NC then we can't sell the book through Lulu? Please address this
item and then send me a new cover PDF if you want to use a different cover.

Thanks,
Anne

**
*Anne Gentle*