[FM Discuss] MYOSA printed book received, some problems

Rebecca Hargrave Malamud webchick at invisible.net
Wed Aug 25 19:43:36 PDT 2010

Hello -

I am going through my email and just read this exchange - Christopher
and I are experiencing font problems with OBJAVI II - we are going to
put in some extra time this week to see if we can resove them and/or
describe them to you in the form of useful feedback - primarily by
filing bugs in booki trac!

We also saw strange page breaks in the auto-generated OBJAVI II PDF. We
want to eliminate this type of error in our final RDC version. I will
file a bug in booki trac so you can see what we are talking about ...

More soon!

Rebecca Malamud