[FM Discuss] [Booki Blog] Booki Development Ecology

admin adam at flossmanuals.net
Thu Aug 26 03:17:28 PDT 2010

Booki Blog has posted a new item, 'Booki Development Ecology'

We are a small team working to change publishing together. Think of an
environment where social networking features are brought to bear on the
publishing industry. Social Publishing of sorts. Thats us....Imagine the
application for this kind of environment within Schools, NGOs, government,
publishing etc. The possibilities are enormous.

To keep extending the tools we are [...]

You may view the latest post at
http://blog.booki.cc/?p=155

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
admin
adam at flossmanuals.net