[FM Discuss] Modified PDF for MYOSA

Rebecca Hargrave Malamud webchick at invisible.net
Sat Aug 28 19:14:49 PDT 2010

 >i was wondering if you would consider writing a brief how-to for the

>booki blog (on using @font-face)...
>that would not only be very very cool but it would help others too...

Happy to - I have to make sure I meet all of my outstanding obligations to support Ebook Enlightenment and my Kickstarter backers (I have a schedule now that funding was successful and half of my team is leaving for school) ...

So I will as soon as I can! Will I be an author on the blog, or just send it to this list?

Rebecca Malamud

PS. I will also join the CF list as well