[FM Discuss] Art missing from E-Book Enlightenment

Rebecca Hargrave Malamud webchick at invisible.net
Mon Aug 30 08:43:32 PDT 2010

Hello!

They were showing up in the Edit view when we added them - so we had no
clue that they would not appear in the View mode once the book was
republished.

If you look at the chapter on gCI , I linked to images on the RDC
server, and they came through fine:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/ReadingandSugar/GenCollectionInterfaceGCI

I will look into this ASAP - I am also concerned that FM is stripping
out some style information that Christopher will need for his PDF
conversion. ...

More soon ...

Rebecca Malamud