[FM Discuss] OpenMRS

John Curwood marketing at lovinglearning.co.nz
Thu Aug 12 11:54:21 PDT 2010

Hi Brylie

I've created the OpenMRS manual for you.  it's at:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/OpenMRS/WebHome

you will also be able to access it from the en.flossmanuals.net write
page http://en.flossmanuals.net/write

If you want someone from the OpenMRS team to have maintainer status so
they can publish the manual etc, then get them to send me their user
name off list and I will add them as a maintainer.

Cheers,

John