[FM Discuss] how to show off booki?

adam adam at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 19 05:34:16 PDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-08-18 at 07:38 -0400, Joshua Facemyer wrote:
> I am not a guru, but I have a little experience, and will soon have some
> more, editing video.
>
> If nobody more better than I will do this, I would like to.  But only if
> nobody with more skillz will.

sounds like you are 'it' :)

there are some other resources here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mushon/sets/72157624346611684/
http://vimeo.com/3286859

I like the format of that video I posted that Mike made:
http://blog.booki.cc/?p=84

Can we keep with this kind of straight cut, static images (mostly) and
voice over (Happy to do the vo if you have a script - also happy to make
the script).

what we need is some moving images of booki in book sprint action...

how does all this sound?

adam