[FM Discuss] Final Image Licensing for "E-Book, Enlightenment"

adam adam at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 23 08:35:03 PDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-08-23 at 08:29 -0700, Rebecca Hargrave Malamud wrote:
> Thanks, Adam -
>
> This is wonderful - I printed out this FAQ for Christopher and Oceana on
> Wednesday to take home and read.

yeah, its an obscure area. When u get close to it things stop making
sense. for example i have been referred here innumerable times by people
offended that i would ask the question "what licenses are compatible
with CC"...
http://creativecommons.org/compatiblelicenses

they have a page see...except....there are no licenses listed.

> More this Wednesday - Although, I can send the cover files at any time.
> Let me know the best procedure -

put the files online and and we go from there...

:)

adam