[FM Discuss] Collaborative Futures 2 Print version

adam adam at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 30 21:58:14 PDT 2010

we are fixing this. its actually a problem we had with embedded fonts
and we didnt pick up on it until a few days ago. Essentially the PDF
spec has 14 standard fonts that it can render without needing the fonts
to be embedded in the document. However...Print on Demand services try
to ensure that they have all fonts, so they sometimes require all fonts,
(including the standard font) to be embedded. We didnt notice it before
because CF2 was the first book to be output from Booki that used one of
these standard fonts...

i think Doug will fix it in the next day or so

adam