[FM Discuss] Fwd: FOSDEM 2010: Devroom for Flossmanuals declined

Michael McAndrew michaelmcandrew at thirdsectordesign.org
Mon Jan 4 04:33:57 PST 2010

Hi guys,

Should have sent this ages ago - sorry - but things were tres busy before
christmas.  having said that, I'm sure if it were news that the proposal was
accepted I would have found the time :)  As he says, the "request is
perfectly valid, but we had to pick"

better luck next time, I guess.

I will still be in the area around that time for the CiviCRM Europe event (
http://civicrm.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=32) which we are holding
(fingers crossed) on the 8th and 9th.  If you know anyone in the area that
would like to come along, let them know!

Michael