[FM Discuss] fc book sprint

mark mark at aktivix.org
Mon Jan 4 16:45:43 PST 2010

Thanks Adam,

On 04/01/10 14:51, adam hyde wrote:
> I will post info about it here shortly. Essentially it will be about
> Free Culture. We have a good team coming to Berlin for it, and we want
> as much remote collaboration as possible. It will also be the first road
> test of Booki.
>
> Are you interested in contributing Mark?

I very much hope that I will be able to contribute remotely, both
because of the topic and wanting to have a play with booki. Also I'm
interested in how the scope is to be set; some might say that Free
Culture is everything outside the logic of Capital, others will have
more focused libertarian constructs. So the process is doubly
interesting, as the writing will entail writing freely about freedom,
and that process has to be defined in a way that the process and the
product can't be separated IMHO.

Cheers,
Mark