[FM Discuss] kicka

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Wed Jan 13 23:45:03 PST 2010

Hi Adam,

we must read the same blogs because I spent about an hour on that site
this morning.

The only catch is you need a USA bank account + address for the Amazon
payments. When PayPal can do what Kickstarter needs, they will probably
switch over.

http://www.kickstarter.com/help/faq#HowDoesSomeStarAProj

best!
D.