[FM Discuss] collaborative futures book sprint update

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 05:38:46 PST 2010

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 07:44, adam hyde <adam at flossmanuals.net> wrote:
> hi,
>
> we are going really well with the collaborative futures book sprint. We
> are using the alpha booki for it and it all seems fine. aco has dine a
> lot of on the fly fixes and extended booi nicely...when Aco adds the
> edit lock feature i will post to the list with suggestions on where to
> contribute...

Can you give us a URL to look at what is there so far? Never mind,
Google is our friend.

http://booki.flossmanuals.net/collaborativefutures/

Would you like someone to write the Help? We don't need a working
version to get started, just the design docs.

As a member of Sugar Labs, and working with Doug Engelbart, I have a
different take on collaborative futures, starting with the creation of
a collaborative network of up to a billion children, plus teachers,
family, and friends. See, for example, Engelbart on augmenting our
collective intelligence and Networked Improvement Communities.

http://www.slideshare.net/TechVirtual/douglas-engelbart-collective-intelligence
http://www.dougengelbart.org/about/nics.html

and the collaboration features of the Sugar education software

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Collaboration
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Collaboration_Central
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Collaborative_discovery

"If I have seen farther than others, it is because I stood on the
shoulders of giants."--Isaac Newton

http://www.earthtreasury.org/