[FM Discuss] reflections on collaborative futures

Greg Urban gjurban at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 12:13:38 PST 2010

Great job, indeed.
I have read thru the draft a couple of times. Maybe 'scanned' is a
better word. Letting my eye be caught by different ideas.
Fascinating ideas. I understand you might feel it is incomplete, but I
find it thought-provoking in a way that more 'completed' docs are not.
It is like the mental equivalent of the froth fizzing away on the top
of some kind of fermenting beverage. Pleasantly yeasty and a bit
dizzying at the same time.

Greg