[FM Discuss] Please publish "Reading And Leading With Sugar"

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 08:14:14 PDT 2010

John,

I hadn't planned on asking for a link to the front page just yet, as
there are more chapters to write, but now that I have one I'd just as
soon keep it.

One thing, though.  The title is "Reading and LEADING with Sugar", not
LEARNING.  It's not the best title, but for now it's the one I'm
using.  I'd appreciate it if you could fix the link text.

Thanks,

James Simmons