[FM Discuss] FLOSS Manual for FSlint

John Curwood marketing at lovinglearning.co.nz
Wed Jun 23 04:15:54 PDT 2010

Ok I have published FSlint. The published manual can be found at:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/FSlint/Introduction

I will add the link from the FM front page in the morning as I am now
very tired. Also I had a couple of strange issues come up:

I had some come up during the process regarding images being "not
readable" in 3 of the chapters, but they were viewable in the published
manual.

However, The chapter "Common interface items" has only one image that
has loaded properly in the published image, all the others just have
their Alt text displayed. (This chapter did not display any errors
during publishing).

As a final note, all the images were displayed properly in the pdf
version of the published manual.

Cheers,

John