[FM Discuss] Bachelor thesis + german translations of FM

Simon Tretter simon.tretter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 12:43:05 PDT 2010

Wow guys, great response :-) I will be at the Linuxtag, so if we could meet
there, Id be very
happy. Thursday would be possible. I am also very interested in your
projects, so I'd be willing
to visit you in Berlin and Magdeburg.
My work is mainly about teaching the teachers, and I am really grateful for
any advice I can get.

Greetings from Weimar
Simon