[FM Discuss] Make Your Own Sugar Activities! in the FLOSS Manuals Bookstore

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 14:40:22 PDT 2010

Well, I've given copies of MYOSA to everyone in my family and all my
friends.  I've had it translated into Spanish.  It's been photographed
with Nicholas Negroponte (and I have no doubt that if his interview on
the Colbert report had been a few minutes longer he would mentioned
it).  It's been given away as a raffle prize at an important OLPC
conference in San Francisco.  There's only one thing left to do to
make my author experience complete.

I need to have my book listed in the FLOSS Manuals Bookstore.

Thanks,

James Simmons