[FM Discuss] T-shirts for Thunderbird manual contributors

Jennifer Zickerman jen at mozillamessaging.com
Tue Nov 2 10:52:45 PDT 2010

Thanks again for everyone's work on the Thunderbird manual.

At our weekly status meetings, the Mozilla Messaging team recognizes
"Friends of the Tree" - people who have made a significant contribution
to the project. Friends of the Tree get a mention on our status report
page (eg,
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/StatusMeetings/2010-11-02), get a
t-shirt, and, of course, get glory. :)

If you contributed to the Thunderbird manual (during the recent sprint,
or at any other time) and haven't already received a t-shirt, please
send me your t-shirt size and mailing address, and let me know if you
want to be publicly acknowledged as a Friend of the Tree.

(I've also asked Adam to put the word out among contributors, as I
imagine that not all contributors necessarily subscribe to this list.)

Jennifer Zickerman
Documentation Wrangler
Mozilla Messaging