[FM Discuss] from Mark Surman

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Thu Nov 11 13:55:45 PST 2010

I just got this from Mark Surman. Happy he's tracking us closely and
looking for ways to push us forward :)

adam

--
vote for booki in the Open Web Awards!

Booki (the latest FM project - http://www.booki.cc - a collaborative
publishing platform) is in the final of the Open Web Awards.
Great! We are 1 of 3 projects. If we win we get 5000 which we will use
to do a code sprint on a tropical island somewhere ;)

please please please register :
http://www.drumbeat.org/user/register

and vote for us:
http://www.drumbeat.org/project/open-web-publishing