[FM Discuss] Mozilla meetup Iin Ljubljana - I suggest a Lightning talk on FlossManuals

Vito Smolej smolejv at gmx.net
Sun Nov 14 02:40:50 PST 2010

Hi everybody:

My idea about driving the car to Ljubljana etc was pretty much
blue-eyed. So I retract it - just in the improbable case I was  taken
seriously (g). What I would rather do instead, is give Lightning talk on
FLOSSmanuals at the occasion. 5 Minutes to prime the participants to the
idea, so next time the hit upon the subject, they will know the basics
about it. And if there's any other & older FLOSSmanuals activist, who
would happen to be in Ljubljana 4/5 of Dec, I would gladly plug for
him/her to get the exposure.

Any comments? Suggestions (PPT files (g)?

TiA

smo