[FM Discuss] where / who should I log tiny.booki.cc being down?

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Fri Nov 19 10:00:00 PST 2010

http://tiny.booki.cc/ is still down

Does anyone know who maintains it? or where I should log that it's down?
We have a uk hacktionlab this weekend and a printed booklet that was written
in booki and using those booki tiny links so it would be good to have it
back again.

Also think of all the poor collaborative futures readers who'll be
dissappointed if they try to follow links.

cheers
Mick

--

Think Planet! Computers are killing Mother Earth!
Did you *really* need to read this email???