[FM Discuss] CC to GPL?

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 08:00:50 PST 2010

Tomi,

When we migrate to Booki there should be licenses other than GPL
available, including (I believe) all the CC licenses.  Perhaps the
thing to do is wait for the Booki migration.  You could put the books
in Booki now, but I *think* that the plan is to clear out Booki before
the migration.   There are books already there that are actually still
being maintained in TWiki.

You should get confirmation on this from someone on the FM team, but I
think this is how things will work.

James Simmons