[FM Discuss] great! but: settings and edit of groups?

Micz Flor micz.flor at sourcefabric.org
Fri Nov 26 03:11:11 PST 2010

hi flossonians,

first things first: yes! we are really excited that booki on FLOSS
Manuals is happening. this fits perfectly, because we just reached the
point to duplicate manuals and edit them for new versions of the
software. with booki in place (i hope) this will be like have the cake,
eat it too - and bake another with the click of a button.

however, question: it seems that i can not edit my own groups. once i
added a description, i can not edit it - or upload an image for that
group.

generally speaking / asking: is there a bug / feature tracking in place
where we can add these items?

thanks, micz

--
Micz Flor