[FM Discuss] booki mobile makes its second trip

Luka Frelih luka at ljudmila.org
Thu Nov 11 22:05:57 PST 2010

heya!

>> sounds good...do you know Luka? lets see if we can convince him to do a
>> book mobile balkan tour...
>>
>> adam
>>
>> On Thu, 2010-11-11 at 21:28 +0100, Vito Smolej wrote:
>>
>>> ... what about the Mozilla Balkans meetup in Ljubljana 4-5 dec?
>>>
>>> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Balkans/Events:2010/Ljubljana
>>>

> I dont know Luka, but then I know the way from Munich to Ljubljana and
> back again (g)
> And I can do the driving too.
>
> Keep talking
>
> smo

if vito brings bookimobile down in december, myself and ljudmila would
be happy to help set up and run the production.

for the balkan tour, i'd really like to plan ahead a bit more and also
go around when it's warmer...
ljudmila can then chip in with some funds too, as well as the local
partners we find.
i can still put it in our multimedia centers funding application for
next year. (due monday)

perhaps adam you can send me the project concept you used for fundraising?

thanks john for your printer tips. i'd like to get an inkjet system
(probably a duplex hp with ciss) for the ljudmila space.
mostly to test out their lifetime and reliability of the duplex
mechanism when used for printing flossmanuals and other big pdfs...
severe cashflow problems prevented this from happening already, but
things are looking up, so i have hope ;)

best,
LF