[FM Discuss] Thunderbird Installation Chapters Proofread Request

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Tue Nov 16 14:07:48 PST 2010

i would love to say yes to helping with this as i'm a thunderbird user,
but i'm completely over-committed with things until early december, & i
assume you want it done before then ...

On 16/11/10 10:39 PM, Mark wrote:
> Hello All -
>
> I would l like to ask list members for help with proofreading the five
> chapters on installing and uninstalling Thunderbird. The five chapters
> are listed below.
>
> *INSTALLATION*
> - WINDOWS
> - OS X
> - UBUNTU
> - OTHER LINUX DISTRIBUTIONS
> - REMOVING THUNDERBIRD
>
> When you are finished, please change the chapter status from "to be
> proofed" to "complete". If you find any errors or mistakes that must
> be corrected, please feel free to either make the correction yourself
> or post the correction to the list and someone from the Thunderbird
> team will do it.
>
> Thanks in advance for the help,
>
> Mark

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz