[FM Discuss] Missing pages in Chinese version of Mifos FLOSS Manual

Ed Cable edcable at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 16:28:48 PST 2011

Adam/John,

Not sure who the proper person to reach out to about this is.

We're finishing up the translation of the Mifos 1.5 User Manual into Chinese
on the original translation zone interface (
http://translate.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Mifos_zh_CN/WebHome).

We are now realizing that several sections are showing up as blank and not
translatable in Chinese translation zone.

See:
http://translate.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Mifos_zh_CN/HowToManageLoanAccountDetails

I checked the Spanish translation zone to see if these problems were also
present but all is fine there.
http://translate.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Mifos_es/WebHome

http://translate.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Mifos_es/HowToManageLoanAccountDetails

English version of this page is fine:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Mifos/HowToManageLoanAccountDetails

The missing sections are:

introduction to loan accounts”, “how to manage loan account details”, “how
to make transaction for a loan account”, “how to track loan account
history”, “introduction to savings accounts”, “hot to track savings account
history”, “how to approve multiple loans”, “how to run reports”

Thanks,

Ed Cable
Mifos Community Manager