[FM Discuss] call for help from transmediale

Janet Swisher jmswisher at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 19:10:36 PST 2011

Note that the votes are a factor in the judges' decision, but not the
sole factor. They are looking for evidence of active community
support. So your comments may be as valuable as your votes. If you've
ever had a thought about why booki is awesome (on this mailing list,
or a blog post, or a tweet, or just in your head), please put it into
the comments on the link below.

--Janet

Visit my blog at: http://www.janetswisher.com