[FM Discuss] American Go Association and booki

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 17:56:23 PST 2011

I am in talks with the American Go Association, including a school
classmate, Terry Benson, who is an officer, about setting up a booki
instance for them and managing their translation program to as many
languages as we can reach. For example,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_%28game%29

lists translations of that page into

Languages

    * العربية
    * Aragonés
    * Asturianu
    * Беларуская
    * Беларуская (тарашкевіца)
    * Boarisch
    * བོད་ཡིག
    * Bosanski
    * Brezhoneg
    * Български
    * Català
    * Чӑвашла
    * Česky
    * Cymraeg
    * Dansk
    * Deutsch
    * Eesti
    * Ελληνικά
    * Español
    * Esperanto
    * Estremeñu
    * Euskara
    * فارسی
    * Fiji Hindi
    * Français
    * Gaeilge
    * Gàidhlig
    * Galego
    * 贛語
    * 한국어
    * Հայերեն
    * Hrvatski
    * Bahasa Indonesia
    * Interlingua
    * Иронау
    * Íslenska
    * Italiano
    * עברית
    * Latina
    * Latviešu
    * Lietuvių
    * Lojban
    * Magyar
    * Bahasa Melayu
    * Монгол
    * Nederlands
    * 日本語
    * ‪Norsk (bokmål)‬
    * ‪Norsk (nynorsk)‬
    * پنجابی
    * Polski
    * Português
    * Română
    * Русский
    * Simple English
    * Slovenčina
    * Slovenščina
    * Српски / Srpski
    * Srpskohrvatski / Српскохрватски
    * Suomi
    * Svenska
    * Tagalog
    * தமிழ்
    * ไทย
    * Türkçe
    * Українська
    * اردو
    * Tiếng Việt
    * Võro
    * 文言
    * Winaray
    * 吴语
    * 粵語
    * Žemaitėška
    * 中文

some of which I had not previously heard of. We would start with Spanish.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/