[FM Discuss] Modifying OBJAVI templates

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 09:12:14 PST 2011

I've got Booki and OBJAVI set up at work and there has been some
interest in "templated" html.  I have been looking at the contents of
the objavi2/templates directory and I'm trying to figure out which
files I need to modify to generate a website that meets my own
company's standards.  I see a file
templating_template_flossmanuals.html and another one
templating_template.html.  Judging from the generated web pages the
first template is the one being used.  If I created my own template
file, what would I have to modify to use it instead of
templating_template_flossmanuals.html?

Another thing I'm interested in is changing the format of the
generated chapter menu.  Where is the code I would need to modify to
do this?  Just re-styling the existing HTML won't do what I need.

Thanks,

James Simmons