[FM Discuss] anyone go to toc?

Andy Oram andyo at oreilly.com
Thu Feb 17 05:54:02 PST 2011

I'll post a link to a blog later today.

On 02/17/2011 08:30 AM, adam hyde wrote:
> anyone go to tools of change?
> http://www.toccon.com
>
> would be interested in any thoughts on how it went etc
>
> adam

I think the talks this year were organized around two main issues: 1)
reaching an audience (just getting people to hear about you, and showing
that you're relevant), and 2) using standards that are constantly
evolving. HTML 5 is very important, and EPUB 3.0 has been welcomed
(although it sounds grotesquely big to me).

I didn't see much about group generation of content.

Andy