[FM Discuss] Terminal finished translation - es - need advice to publish from booki

anacim ana.cichero at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 12:37:31 PST 2011

Hi,

Refering to spanish translation of Terminal Activity Manual

Chapters are in order.
Screenshots are replaced.
Text translation is revised more than twice.
Added my name manually to credits as "traducción al español Ana Cichero
2011"

I pressed  "publish this book" button and get:
this link:
http://objavi.flossmanuals.net/books/terminal1-en-2011.02.17-21.01.17.pdf

I would like know if this link is stable and if  it is right to share it on
the olpc-uruguay list and olpc-sur list where I belong.

I tried to follow the instructions I received from you and copy below.
But, as I don t want to generate unnecesary copies of the same document, and
I am not really sure about having done things right, I didn't press the
"objavi!" button and decided to wait.

" You could try going to http://objavi.flossmanuals.net/ select "
booki.flossmanuals.net as the server and then "terminal-1" as the manual and
then change Document type to "templated_html" and click on the OBJAVI
button. A link to the HTML manual is created in the objavi website."

As I already said I found both the manual and the booki very good, and I
would like to keep on translating good sugar text books.

I will now wait for instructions and some kind of approval before sharing
the pdf in the spanish olpc lists.

Saludos de uruguay-montevideo :)