[FM Discuss] Please publish E-Book Enlightenment (ReadingAndSugar)

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 09:08:24 PST 2011

Adam,

That sounds OK.  I'm using Booki at work and my boss is very
interested in the publishing feature.  I fixed up the template so it
publishes HTML that complies to our internal standards.  What we'd
like to have is a way to publish the site with one button push.  Not
to just export the HTML to a new, directory but to actually update the
website.

James Simmons