[FM Discuss] OpenID (Re: last chance today to vote)

Enrique Gimenez chepi.gimenez at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 04:26:06 PST 2011

Thanks Tuukka!

I chose to subscribe to Drumbeat instead of OpenID, and must report that the
process is pretty painless. The only nonsensical portion (albeit a user
security feature) is the mandatory password change on the first login.

I can't put it better than this:

*" if every person on the list voted we would win by *hundreds* of
votes...please vote :) " *
- Adam

Only a few hours left. Clock's ticking...

chepi