[FM Discuss] [Booki-dev] Modifying OBJAVI templates

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 13:02:41 PST 2011

Adam,

I figured out how to make my own template and it wasn't that hard.  To
get the menu HTML looking like I wanted I needed to modify fmbook.py.
I needed to make the menu a table where every menu item and heading
was contained in a cell in the table.  It was a little tricky but I
got it done.

I'm interested in how you publish templated HTML to the flossmanuals
website, if its something you can do with one button push.  I would
guess it isn't because I've asked on the "discuss" list at least a
couple of times in the past few weeks for "E-Book Enlightenment" to be
published that way and it hasn't happened yet.  The published version
of the book is really old.

James Simmons