[FM Discuss] circumvention sprint

Aleksandar Erkalovic aerkalov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 04:18:17 PST 2011

IE does not work, you should get message about that but flossmanuals
has a bit older version of booki for now.

what add-ons are you using? did you disable cookies or something like
that? if you by any chance have firebug, please check network messages
and see if some of them are
in red. if you do have some, please report what you have. also, like
adam said.. what OS?

aco

 http://www.binarni.net/