[FM Discuss] Questions

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 19:20:08 PST 2011

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 14:16, beles abbay <beles.ab at gmail.com> wrote:
> I dont seem to find a translation colaboration platform  for the books here.
> I arrived here looking for a colaborative book translation platform.

If you are looking for a collaborative translation platform, you are
better of with something like transifex: http://www.transifex.net/

Flossmanuals/Booki is an online collaborative book authoring platform,
and the older flossmanuals site had an easy to use workflow for
translating books that already existed. I think it probably could have
been used to write original books in other languages, but to the best
of my knowledge, it was never used in this way.

I would imagine that booki will soon also have the option of being
able to translate the books that are available if it doesn't have it
already.

cheers
L.

--
Crunchiness is the gustatory sensation of muffled grinding of a
foodstuff. Crunchiness differs from crispiness in that a crispy item