[FM Discuss] starting a manual ...

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Mon Jan 3 14:53:06 PST 2011

is it possible to change the name of a group once it's been created?
and/or to have sub groups?
(just thinking about how terminology is so much in flux these days -
maybe we start with digital arts then at some point it evolves into
something else)

h : )

On 3/01/11 9:51 PM, Adam Hyde wrote:
> Digital arts?
>
> "helen varley jamieson"<helen at creative-catalyst.com>  wrote:
>
>> yes, performance is a bit too undefined. even online performance or
>> networked performance doesn't really make it any clearer; that's why i
>> had to make up a word for what i do - cyberformance. which we could use
>>
>> for the name of a group (UpStage is not the only software that would
>> come into that category) but not many people know what it means.
>>
>> theatre/performance could be another option; or something that includes
>>
>> more artforms.
>>
>> h : )

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz