[FM Discuss] Importing DocBooks

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 06:56:11 PST 2011

Vito,

I believe that DocBook can be used to generate HTML.  If you do that,
you could set up a manual in Booki, create empty chapters, and copy
and paste each HTML chapter into the Booki chapter using a web
browser.  It would be tedious, but Booki would preserve your
formatting.  I have imported more than a few things into my Booki at
home and at work using this technique.

James Simmons