[FM Discuss] Please publish E-Book Enlightenment

adam adam at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 4 08:19:36 PST 2011

sorry james. it was xmas and new years :)

its not soooo easy at the moment cause i have to wire up the new front
end to www.flossmanuals.net so it works with booki. i will start on in
tomorrow...hopefully i get it done in a day...

but aco has other ideas ;) hehe...fingers crossed. it shouldnt be too
much longer

adam