[FM Discuss] some wishes ...

joachim heintz jh at joachimheintz.de
Wed Jan 5 10:16:45 PST 2011

hi aco -

thanks for having a look on the MathML problem. the strange thing: when
you go into the text in edit mode, switch to html view, and get back
without doing anything, then the view is ok. just if it helps ...

i understand the concept for not having the uploaded files in folders.
the possibility of having different views would be fine, too, or even
better.

all best -

	joachim