[FM Discuss] Announcing the availability of "SchoolOS Digital Library" v1.0

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 10:04:16 PST 2011

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 12:51, Narendra Sisodiya
<narendra at narendrasisodiya.com> wrote:
> Thanks ! FLOSS Manual is also Included into Digital Library
>
> SchoolOS Digital Library - is a collection of 98 Books. Total size of this
> iso DVD is 1.8 GB.
> I have collected books from various resource and 'fit best' for School
> Education system

Have you looked at the free textbook listings at
http://www.librarianchick.com ? There are many other free textbook
projects that I can put you in contact with.

> Right now, It has eBooks in English language but Team is working for add
> book for Indian language.
> Majority of Book are taken Wikipedia so this ISO can server as "great"
> referece book.
> I will be glad if anyone can review this "Digital Library".

Downloading now.

> SchoolOS Project is seeking collaboration with different entities world
> world to enhance the quality of "Digital Education" across India and
> worldwide.
> SchoolOS Digital Library is sub-project of SchoolOS Project.
> Many more things will come in near future.
>
> Download - https://sourceforge.net/projects/schooloslibrary/files/v1.0/
> Website - http://schooloslibrary.sourceforge.net/

The HTML of http://schooloslibrary.sourceforge.net/ has problems, particularly

which makes it hard to read at 1024 x768 resolution.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/