[FM Discuss] Making Free Software Manuals Beautiful

Janet Swisher jmswisher at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 22:49:11 PST 2011

Thanks for the update. I hope the Transmediale outing of the Booki
Mobile goes well.

It appears that the blog is set up to automatically post to this
mailing list whenever a post is made to the blog.

It would be nice if the blog posts had an attribution of the author of
the post (even if it is always "adam"). When a post uses the first
person, I like to know who it is who is writing.

--Janet