[FM Discuss] How is the printed MYOSA selling?

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 09:18:11 PST 2011

Anne,

I greatly appreciated all your work on the cover of MYOSA. Since I
would be depending on you to do the same for the other book, I'm
especially interested in your opinion on whether there are enough
printed copies of the first book out in the world to justify that much
work.

There would not be that much work for me.  I already have a pretty
good style sheet worked out and it looks like changes to Booki will
eliminate much of the page-break fixing I had to do last time.

I know there are up-front costs the site paid to get the book on Lulu
too, and I'm wondering if the book actually paid for itself, or is
likely to.

Thanks,

James Simmons