[FM Discuss] help finish the book on the open web

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Thu Jan 20 08:24:39 PST 2011

http://fabricatorz.com/2011/01/open-web-book-sprint-needs-you-fabricatorz-in-berlin/

help us finish the open web book!
http://booki.flossmanuals.net/an-open-web/_v/1.0/edit/

specifically we need help on the chapters:
You have the Freedom to Enter
You have the Freedom to Participate
You have the Right to Privacy

and if anyone is willing to read the book so far and then write the
conclusion...
The Web is Open

sprint finsihes 1800 CET Friday...so we are hoping to get as much
support as we can in the next 12 hours...

irc:freenode
#booksprint

or we are in the chat window of the book

vote for booki in the Open Web Awards!

Booki (the latest FM project - http://www.booki.cc - a collaborative
publishing platform) is in the final of the Open Web Awards.
Great! We are 1 of 3 projects. If we win we get 5000 which we will use
to do a code sprint on a tropical island somewhere ;)

please please please register :
http://www.drumbeat.org/user/register

and vote for us by visiting this page and clicking on the 'vote' link (top right):
http://www.drumbeat.org/project/open-web-publishing

and pass this around!!!! :)

Adam Hyde
Founder FLOSS Manuals &