[FM Discuss] Book translation in Booki (Re: Localisation of Booki)

Tuukka Hastrup Tuukka.Hastrup at iki.fi
Fri Jan 21 20:52:25 PST 2011

Tomi Toivio wrote:
> Can I already start to translate the current Booki User Guide into Finnish?
>
> Booki User Guide is something we are going to need soon anyhow...

You can, at least in theory.

Aco and Adam, I suppose there'll be one installation of Booki per
language? Could you do the installation for Finnish already so that Tomi
could start this work there directly? Otherwise, will it be easy to
migrate the translation there after the installation is done?

In general, what are the plans for the book translation workflow?